Cedarvale Maple Smoked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
1 rack of pork back rib
1.5 tbsps. butter
Cedarvale Maple BBQ sauce
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees Fahrenheit use if desired wood chips. We recommend applewood for pork.
- Season front of ribs by shaking a moderate amount of salt and pepper onto the meat and rubbing it in with your fingers. Repeat for the back side.
- Once the smoker is preheated, put ribs on smoker for 2 hours at 225 degrees Fahrenheit adding chips when needed to keep temperature up.
- Place 3 slice of ½ tbsp. of butter on a long piece of tin foil.
- After 2 hours, pull the ribs off of the smoker and place them on the butter rib side down.
- Wrap the ribs in aluminum foil and place back on the smoker for two hours.
- Pull ribs off of the smoker and unwrap the tin foil.
- Brush desired amount of Cedarvale Maple BBQ Sauce on both sides of the ribs