Classic Chocolate Chip Pancakes
New food trends on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook have all contributed to eye catching creative pancakes including pancake cereal, birthday cake pancakes, quinoa pancakes, and more. These creative pancakes sure do spark our interest, but is there really anything better than classic chocolate chip pancakes?? It's similar to how everyone knows the best overall cookie is a chocolate chip cookie.
Our secret at Cedarvale Maple for making the most delicious pancakes ever is always sharing pancakes with family and friends...And of course drizzling lots of Cedarvale Maple Syrup on every pancake! Pairing chocolate and maple is often overlooked but let's be real, everyone loves chocolate chip pancakes. Try making chocolate chip pancakes with our favorite pancake mix, New Hope Mills Buttermilk Pancakes, and semi-sweet chocolate morsels. New Hope Mills Buttermilk Pancake Mix requires one ingredient, water. Extra tip, make sure to use lots and lots of butter in your cooking pan.
- New Hope Mills Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Cedarvale Maple Syrup
- Follow the directions on the back of New Hope Mills Pancake Mix to make your desired amount of pancakes.
- Sprinkle a liberal amount of semi-sweet chocolate morsels in your pancake batter.
- We suggest you pour ½ cup of batter for each pancake. As the pancake is cooking, once the top side begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until the pancake has no soggy batter.
- As you are cooking, stack the finished pancakes with a slice of butter between them.
- Coat your pancakes with lots of Cedarvale Maple Syrup and enjoy them with family and friends.