Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 1lb. brussel sprouts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Cedarvale Maple Syrup (use Dark Color Robust Taste for extra maple flavor)
- 4 slices of bacon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut the ends off the brussel sprouts and the slice the brussel sprouts in halves.
- Cut the slices of bacon into 1 inch pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and toss or mix for about one minute.
- Layer a cooking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Spread the ingredients evenly on the cooking pan
- Cook in the oven for about 45 minutes or until brussel sprouts and bacon are crispy.
- Enjoy with family and friends!