Maple French Toast Casserole
When meal prep meets breakfast…you get a sweet mouth watering Maple French Toast Casserole for the whole family to enjoy! Make this breakfast favorite the night before or early in the morning before the kids wake up. Then place in the oven and enjoy with family and friends. There’s nothing like a start to the day than by enjoying a Cedarvale Maple recipe! PURE MAPLE. HAPPY TABLE.
What else is so great about this recipe?? Its best made with stale bread! So if you have a loaf of French, brooch, Italian, or callas bread that is turning stale don’t throw it away.
- 1 loaf of French, brioche, Italian, or challah bread
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk (use your favorite milk…cow milk, oat milk, etc.)
- 1/4 cup Cedarvale Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Traditional or Cinnamon Cedarvale Maple Cream
- olive oil for greasing the pan
- Berries and roasted pecans for extra deliciousness!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Cut bread into roughly 1 inch cubes and place the cubes in greased pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, Cedarvale Maple Syrup, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Pour mixture over bread cubes. Let sit overnight or for 1 hour in the fridge if desired.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes drizzle on the Cinnamon Cedarvale Maple Cream, berries, and pecans. Bake for another 15 - 20 minutes until the bread cubes are golden.
- Enjoy with family and friends! PURE MAPLE. HAPPY TABLE.