Maple Pecan Baked Brie
Cedarvale Maple Syrup Co.
Are you looking for a super easy appetizer that is certain to wow your guests?? Our Cedarvale Maple Pecan Baked Brie recipe combines the incredibly sweet flavors of Cedarvale Maple with your go to appetizer...cheese! Be prepared to make a second baked brie, this recipe is always a fan favorite.
Pure Maple. Happy Table.
- 8 oz. wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Cedarvale Maple Sugar Coated Pecans
- 1/3 cup Cedarvale Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Serve With: apple slices, crackers, baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place brie wheel on a pan and bake for 12 - 15 minutes, or until the brie wheel is soft.
- While the brie wheel is baking, in a small sauce pan, bring 1/3 cup Cedarvale Maple Syrup, 2 tsp rosemary, and 1/2 tsp salt to a boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- After the syrup has simmered for 3 minutes take the syrup off the heat and mix in 1/2 cup Cedarvale Maple Sugared Coated Pecans.
- Once the brie is done baking, place on a serving platter and drizzle on maple syrup mixture.
- Spread on apple slices, crackers, baguette slices, and enjoy with family and friends!