This Maple Sweet Potato Casserole will be the talk of your Thanksgiving table. It is full of flavor and has the perfect amount of sweetness that even your kids will love! If you've been searching for a new Thanksgiving recipe to enhance the typical Thanksgiving dinner, you must try this recipe.
Maple Sweet Potato Casserole:
Prep Time: 10MIN
Cook Time: 40mins
Total Time: 50mins
- 4 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1' cubes
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Cedarvale Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Cedarvale Maple Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup Cedarvale Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a 6-quart pot, boil water.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1' cubes. Add sweet potato cubes to the boiling water
- Boil sweet potatoes for about 10 - 15 min. or until sweet potato cubes fall off a fork.
- While boiling, combine the rest of the filling ingredients into a medium size mixing boil. Then, in a separate medium sized mixing boil, combine all the topping ingredients and mix.
- Strain water from the pot with sweet potatoes. Then, mash the boiled sweet potatoes. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling to the sweet potatoes and mix.
- Butter the surface of a medium sized casserole dish, add the filling, and then cover with the topping. Bake for 25 min.