If you have access to a blender, we promise you can make this delicious fall recipe! It is by far one of the easiest muffin recipes you will ever bake. Thank you to our friend Kendall, @kennydfit on Instagram, for another incredibly tasty recipe using Cedarvale Maple Syrup. This recipe can also be used to make a bread loaf. Instead of pouring the ingredients into a muffin pan, simply use a bread pan.
This recipe is incredibly healthy...the entire ingredients list fits on a sticky note! Instead of using flour these pumpkin muffins are made with oats. You could go to the store and buy over priced oat flour, but we recommend adding rolled oats to your blender and letting the machine save you a couple of dollars. Cedarvale Maple Syrup is the only sugar included in this recipe. For those of you that didn't know, all natural maple syrup is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making it much healthier than any other sugar substitutes...especially processed sugar!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Bake Time: 20 - 30 min.
- 2 cups rolled oats (old fashion oats)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 2/3 cup Cedarvale Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt, cinnamon
- dash of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients except for the optional chocolate chips and walnuts. Then, turn on your blender and mix the ingredients until they are all combined.
- Add your chocolate chips and walnuts to the blender and mix in with a spoon. Do not turn your blender on and be careful of the blender blades.
- Grease your muffin pan and pour in the mixture to about 3/4 full on each muffin.
- Bake for about 20 - 30min. or until center of the muffin passes the toothpick test.
This muffin can be enjoyed best with family and friends on a cool autumn morning. Warm your muffins and enjoy with a cup of coffee!!