The perfect easy but flavorful appetizer for any event. The spicy flavor of jalapeño peppers combined with sweet caramelized maple syrup takes you on a flavor rollercoaster.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: About 20 min.
- 6 Jalapenos Peppers
- 12 Slices of Bacon
- ⅔ cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Cedarvale Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay aluminum foil in a casserole dish for an easy cleanup.
- Slice each jalapeño pepper in half lengthwise. Then use a spoon and scoop out the seeds and any other insides of the pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Then mix for about 15 sec.
- Use a butter knife to fill each jalapeños half with the cheese mixture.
- Take one slice of bacon per jalapeños half and wrap the bacon around the jalapeños half. After you have wrapped the jalapeños half place it in your casserole dish. Repeat for each jalapeños half.
- Drizzle Cedarvale Maple Syrup over each pepper.
- Bake the peppers until the bacon is crispy. Enjoy!!!