Yes, vegetables are tasty! Try our Rosemary Maple Carrot recipe for an easy, delightful, healthy side dish. We love to have this recipe as a side with anything from steak and seafood to your everyday burger. It’s a perfect way to actually enjoy eating vegetables. Who knows, maybe the kids will even enjoy this dish!
This simple and easy recipe is designed for you to combine healthy eating with convenience. After you put the carrots in the oven you can focus on cooking the rest of your meal. The most important ingredient is Cedarvale Maple Cream. Not only is Cedarvale Maple Cream a fan favorite but it is made from one all natural ingredient...maple syrup...and has a number of nutritional benefits such as a low glycemic index, antioxidants, and minerals!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 12 carrots
- ⅛ lb. Cedarvale Maple Cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- First wash the carrots, cut them lengthwise, and then cut every 1 ½ inches. Place the cut carrots in a medium or large sized mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, and rosemary to the mixing bowl and toss until the carrots are coated
- Place the carrots on a baking pan and bake for 20 min
- After the carrots have baked let them cool. Lastly drizzle maple cream on the carrots before serving.
We hope you and all your guests love our tasty vegetable side dish! For more maple deliciousness, creative recipes, and how maple syrup is made check out cedarvalemaple.com and follow us on social media!
PURE MAPLE. HAPPY TABLE.